Your Colorado Springs Furnace Repairs Specialists
If you're in the Colorado Springs area and your furnace starts giving you fits, contact Edge Heating and Cooling immediately! Furnace repairs are one of our expert services here in Colorado Springs, and we're always happy to help our neighbors in need.
Edge Heating and Cooling are the leading Colorado Springs heating repairs team, and our many years on top of the business are proof of that. Any time of night or day that you require furnace repairs, we're here for you. We offer 24/7 emergency services, free estimates, and all of our labor is backed up with a one year warranty. For heating repairs that you can rely upon, trust none other than your local experts at Edge Heating and Cooling!
We Fix All Furnace Problems
Whether your furnace is an older model or a new and more efficient unit, Edge Heating and Cooling has the furnace repairs team that can fix it. There's nothing more unsettling than waking up to an ice-cold house or worrying that your furnace might kick the bucket any minute. Let our five-star furnace repairs technicians take the worry from your minds.
A broken furnace isn't necessarily one that has stopped working altogether. Keep an eye out for these common furnace problems:
- Your Flue Is Rusted: Rust can take hold of your flue if you have a plumbing leak or moisture coming in from the ceiling. Rust is dangerous because if it corrodes through your flue lines, carbon monoxide can be released inside your home.
- Unusually High Utility Bills: There are many reasons you may have higher energy bills, and one of them may be your struggling furnace. Problems such as dirty air filters can make your furnace work harder to meet your desired indoor temperature.
- Unexplained Water: Many people don't know that much like air conditioners, gas furnaces can produce a small amount of water. What's important to keep in mind is if the water is leaking while your furnace is running because then furnace repairs are needed.
- Flame Color: If you can see the burner flame in your furnace, it shouldn't be yellow. Yellow flames mean that you have a dirty burner, and this should be taken care of by the pros.
- Old Furnace: Furnaces have a limited lifespan, so the older your furnace is, the more likely it's going to experience problems. Older furnaces will require repairs more often, and you may wish to consider a furnace replacement.
There are many other signs to look for when considering if you need furnace repairs or not. Contact Edge Heating and Cooling, and we'll be happy to discuss any problem you may be experiencing with your furnace.
Colorado Springs Trusted Source for Heating Repairs and Services
Do you need more than furnace repairs? Edge Heating and Cooling have many heating services to make your Colorado Springs home as comfortable as possible. Contact us for all-star treatment in specialties such as:
- Heating Maintenance & Tune-Ups
- Heating Replacement
- Water Heater Repairs
- Water Heater Replacements
- Gas Line Repairs
- And More!
We value your comfort as much as we do our own, and when you rely on Edge Heating and Cooling, you can be confident you're getting the highest standard of customer care in the business. When you need heating repairs or other services, contact our professionals today!
Articles & Tips
The Benefits of Upgrading Your Water Heater
Do you know that big, bulky, tank-like thing that's been hidden away in your laundry room, garage, or kitchen? We don't mean your weird, drifter uncle - we're talking about your water heater. It's pr […]
How a New Furnace Can Improve Your Life
Edge Heating and Cooling are the experts people count on when they need heating repairs in the Colorado Springs area. We're well familiar with all the nooks and crannies of the HVAC world, and we gen […]
Why Humidifiers Are So Vital in Colorado Springs
When summer comes to the area, Colorado Springs can seem like a setting in an old western movie. The dust rises up, the flies come out, and our lips start to crack. As beautiful as Colorado is, most […]