IAQ for Your Colorado Springs Property
Air conditioning is fantastic for keeping us comfortable, but what's equally as important is breathing clean air. Edge Heating and Cooling is the company you can trust to ensure your IAQ is always at a healthy level in your Colorado Springs home. We are a family operated HVAC contractor with years of experience serving our neighbors in the area with the best heating and cooling solutions in the industry. When you need IAQ services in Colorado Springs, make sure you speak with us first.
You may not necessarily be able to smell it or see it, but the air we breathe is full of floating particles. Besides the obvious suspects such as smoke and dust, there are numerous other pollutants that can take over our homes and enter our bodies if they aren't filtered out properly. These contaminants that lower our home IAQ include pet dander, vehicle emissions, mold spores, microbes, and more. These pollutants can cause illness to ourselves and our loved ones and decrease our overall quality of life.
Edge Heating and Cooling have been serving air conditioning in Colorado Springs for years, and we're delighted to offer our community our expert IAQ service. Our indoor air quality solutions can provide:
- Quality Testing: Our IAQ service starts with an indoor air test that will let our experts know what type of improvements need to be made in your facilities. Testing and continued monitoring of your IAQ is essential in discovering and remedying any source of air pollutants.
- Air Filtration: Edge Heating and Cooling will help you find and install the appropriate filtration system for your space. We have filter systems that can meet any budget or space requirements.
- Sealing: It should be no surprise that many airborne contaminants find their way indoors from outside through lack of air sealing. Our experts will seal off any entry points for these pollutants, which will help keep your air fresher.
- Duct Cleaning: Dirt, dust, and mold can often collect on your ductwork, and when this happens, these particles quickly spread to all connected areas. Our IAQ specialists will thoroughly clean and sanitize your ductwork.
- Humidifiers: Keeping your home's climate in check is an excellent way to prevent unsafe particles from building up. We have humidifiers that will balance out the air moisture in your home.
- Ultra Violet Lighting: Some contaminants such as mold spores and bacteria can be resistant to other forms of filtration. A UV lighting system eliminates them.
Ready to learn more about what our IAQ service can do to improve your home? Contact our professional team today. We can give you a free quote and answer any questions you may have.
When you contact our HVAC specialists for humidifiers, we always go above and beyond for our customers. First, we'll listen to you and discuss the climate control options you wish to consider for your home. Once you've decided on the humidification system that fits your need best, our team of professionals will assess your living spaces and begin the installation. After our experts install your humidifiers, all you have to do is enjoy them, knowing all of our work is covered with a one-year warranty.Read More
Articles & Tips
The Benefits of Upgrading Your Water Heater
Do you know that big, bulky, tank-like thing that's been hidden away in your laundry room, garage, or kitchen? We don't mean your weird, drifter uncle - we're talking about your water heater. It's pr […]
How a New Furnace Can Improve Your Life
Edge Heating and Cooling are the experts people count on when they need heating repairs in the Colorado Springs area. We're well familiar with all the nooks and crannies of the HVAC world, and we gen […]
Why Humidifiers Are So Vital in Colorado Springs
When summer comes to the area, Colorado Springs can seem like a setting in an old western movie. The dust rises up, the flies come out, and our lips start to crack. As beautiful as Colorado is, most […]