- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Articles & Tips
The Benefits of Upgrading Your Water Heater
Do you know that big, bulky, tank-like thing that's been hidden away in your laundry room, garage, or kitchen? We don't mean your weird, drifter uncle - we're talking about your water heater. It's pr […]
How a New Furnace Can Improve Your Life
Edge Heating and Cooling are the experts people count on when they need heating repairs in the Colorado Springs area. We're well familiar with all the nooks and crannies of the HVAC world, and we gen […]
Why Humidifiers Are So Vital in Colorado Springs
When summer comes to the area, Colorado Springs can seem like a setting in an old western movie. The dust rises up, the flies come out, and our lips start to crack. As beautiful as Colorado is, most […]